My ten minute talk will point out how the government’s involvement in our health from a food perspective. Not only is the government not helping, it’s actually doing damage.
The talk is on Tuesday June 19, at 2:30pm at the 92nd street Y. I’ve embedded my draft deck above. It has the main points I’m going to cover:
- Introduction to America’s food / health problem
- The role of government in health policy
- Examples of bad involvement – Congress, USDA, FDA
- The reasons – lobbying by industry
- How to fight back using technology
I’d love your feedback and suggestions. Thanks!