Please download or update to version 2.00 of our Fooducate iPhone app.
We’ve redesigned the product view page based on your feedback and usage patterns:
- Alternatives are now a big button that you can’t miss.
- Commenting is now much easier and clearer.
- We’ve killed the compare tab, because we noticed you weren’t using it too much. Instead you simply compared 2 items by scanning them one after another.
Lastly, we’ve added a button we hope you will enjoy – “add to list”. Tapping on it will add a viewed product to your shopping list.
You can add as many products as you want to the shopping list and then use it while shopping to check off items you have purchased. You can also edit the shopping list by adding, deleting or replacing individual items with items Fooducate helps you to choose. Lastly, you can email the shopping list (to your significant other, for example) by tapping the export button.
To use the shopping list feature and to comment you must be a registered user – which means signing up with your email or through facebook connect. This is to reduce the chance of trolls, spammers, and other abuse.
1. This update is for both the free version of the app and the paid version. If you like what Fooducate is doing, please support us by buying the paid version (it is without advertising)
2. Android users – we will update the Android version of the app soon as well.
3. Fooducate is available only in the US. This is why.
Please let us know what you think!