Yogurt is healthy. Raw veggies are too. What happens when you combine them?
For those of you who don’t want to add calories and chemicals (i.e. commercial dressings) to your salad, but still need to smother the tomatoes, here’s a quick and easy fix.
- Dice cucumbers, tomatoes, and chives into small cubes. (Radishes work great as well.)
- Place in a bowl and add a cup or two of plain yogurt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Optionally add a dash of olive oil.
- Enjoy for breakfast, lunch or supper, with a freshly baked loaf of bread.
Got other clever uses for yogurt? shoot away…